The #1 selling Bible for teens has been recently revised for a new generation. Full of study features that help today’s teen learn more about God, the Bible, and how God’s Word relates to their lives. "Excellent for Homeschool Use". The With almost 3 million copies sold, the Teen Study Bible continues to be a teen’s #1 source for discovering the foundational truths of the Bible. The Teen Study Bible was the 2009 Retailers Choice Award winner in the Youth/Teen category.
This Bible keeps up with you! As an on-the-go teen, you’re moving fast. God is moving faster! The Teen Study Bible will help you keep in step with all he has done, is doing, and will do in the world—and in your life. This bestselling Bible will help you discover the eternal truths of God’s Word and apply them to the issues you face today.
- “We Believe” unpacks the Apostles’ Creed to reveal the biblical foundation of faith
- Topical index helps with in-depth Bible study
- Book introductions • Highlighted Bible verses to memorize
- Q&As to test Bible knowledge
- 4 full-color pages include a presentation page and information about the Apostles Creed
- 8-page full-color map section
- Biblical advice about friends, family, school, and other issues
- Easy-to-read 9Pt font size
- Ages: 13-16
- Complete text of the 2011 New International Version (NIV) of the Bible.
- Book & Bible Cover Size: Medium
- Page Count: 1632
- Paper Edge Description: Plain
- Size: 5.7 wide x 8.8 high x 1.9 deep in. | 145 wide x 223 high x deep 48 mm
- Weight: 2.365 lb | 1071 gms
- Available: July 2011
- Publisher: Zonderkidz